Saturday, November 27, 2010

Never ever alone!

So a few days ago was thanksgiving! as i said in my previous post i don't go visit my extended family anymore because they are crazy. So, i was just sitting at home and about mid day i had started to feel sorry for myself a little bit. Normally it wouldn't bother me so much but as i was making my way to wal-mart (the only store that was open) seeing all the cars in the neighbors drive ways really made me miss my mom dad and sister. But the more i thought about it i began to realize that i am not the only one alone on thanksgiving..and the holiday is not about me being with people (even though that is nice). it is about me taking time to realize how much i have to be thankful for and to stop being so whinny!! haha not really...but if you really think about how much the settlers put into trying to form america...it really makes you thankful!

Not does the past make me thankful, but the future as well! i have much hope that within the next three years i will meet the guy i am supposed to marry and start a pretty swell family of my own. =) And the the hope of meeting someone who will be with me every holiday, and who will dance around the house with me when no one else is home, and who will love me for just being weird. That hope is what i am thankful for and what i foucus on.

p.s.
when i do meet that fellow i have been dreaming of  this is pretty much what it will be like ;
http://vimeo.com/9078364

No comments:

Post a Comment