Wednesday, January 26, 2011

going crazy!

This past week some excitement has entered my life, but I don't want to give too  much away and jinx it! haha But I am SUPER excited and i cant stand the anticipation of it all! I have never done well with surprises and since most of life is surprising it just makes everything that much harder! haha when i was little i used to open all my presents a week early and then hide them in my closet. ofcorse i always go into so much trouble with those sorts of things. Really that is how i am in my life everyday. everything would be so much more simple if i knew where the heck i was going! i just feel like im walking around in the dark and when i think i have found something  i have been looking for i get wayyyyy to excited. so tonight, i will take a very long drive and just listen to music and enjoy being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment