Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sduty utysd dsuyt study?

Here I am sitting in my math class. I have already taken this class once before we have just gotten our last test back and I bombed it. I am seriously worried about how I am going to pass this class. As I sit here in utter defeat of collage I wonder what it is about me that makes it so hard for me to pay attention. When I was 15 my dad caught me cheating my whole way through my freshmen year of high school. That night he made me do pretty much all the problems that I had cheated. He yelled at me until I had them all finished. Granted the whole time I cried and cried, but never the less, I did it. I know I am intelligent there is this huge block in my mind that keeps me from showing other people. At work I often read numbers backwards back to customers and I wonder if I am mildly dyslexic.  Who knows I fully intend to get this checked out before finals. I cannot afford to fail...AGAIN. haha until then I will just keep on pushing through. In the slight chance anyone is out there reading this what do you think? Have you ever suffered from something like being dyslexic?
that is all for now!
jd

P.S. i love this pictchaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment